BI Analist @ Sarens
As a BI Analyst, you will gather business requirements for all business units and departments. You guide the organization to simplify complex data into more practical data. From your insight, experience and analytical ability, you will help the Sarens Group realize its digital ambition in order to make the right strategic decisions.
The BI Analyst must be able to independently understand the needs and what kind of report or analysis can fill these needs. He/She works closely with the Business Process Analysts and Business Process Managers to understand where certain data can be found and how it can be combined.
You will work in tandem with the Data Engineer to have this data available and be responsible for building reports and dashboards.
- Identify needs (20%): Work independently to capture and analyze needs and requirements;
- Build reports and dashboards (20%): To optimize the current business processes you will work critically. Based on input from various end users, you understand business needs and issues to provide them with relevant reports and insights. You elaborate robust and efficient (both in terms of speed and cost) data flows to bring together data from different sources to build dashboards to support other departments;
- Data understanding from a functional point of view (50%): With your expertise and experience, you will study and dissect the data to later draw conclusions and provide first-line advice on data modeling, data warehouse insights and other requirements;
- Coaching (10%): With your communicative character you do not shy away from imparting the necessary knowledge to colleagues so that everyone follows your vision;
- Project Management: From your expertise you take a leading role in projects (self-management);
- Stakeholder Management: both internally (at all levels in the organization) and externally (suppliers);
- Functional point of contact for everything regarding reporting and analysis.
For the role of Bi Analyst, we are looking for someone with the following background:
- You have a bachelor or university education in ICT or Economics (Commercial Engineering, Commercial Science, TEW, Mathematics…);
- You have about 5-7 years of working experience in a similar position;
- You preferably have extensive knowledge Power Bi;
- Knowledge of other BI tools (Tableau, QliQ, SAP BO) is a nice plus;
- You have a very pragmatic approach and 'hands-on' mentality which makes you assertive and self-seeking for information;
- You have a passion for data and are fascinated by the MS stack.
- You will be working in a no-nonsense international environment where you will have the space to develop yourself;
- The complexity of the challenges ensure that you can have maximum impact in the company and to fill your role yourself;
- You get the best of both worlds: Belgian family business vs. international company;
- You will join a culture where you get a lot of freedom to do things your way. With freedom also comes a lot of responsibility – Get the job done. Great for people who like a challenge and want to make an impact on an organization;
- Fun atmosphere, great and passionate colleagues;
- He/she will have the opportunity to shape an interesting and progressive data systems infrastructure at Sarens. The various tasks, the team spirit and the visible, practical achievements make for great job satisfaction!
- At Sarens, "Nothing too heavy, Nothing too high" and this also applies to the advancement opportunities, being inside or outside digital transformation;
- Flexibility: You can work (2 days/week) from the offices in Wolvertem, Ghent (Wiedauwkaai), Wommelgem, Zwijndrecht and Berendrecht;
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this position.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Louise De Potter, email@example.com.