TVH Group (Thermote & Vanhalst) is active as a Belgian family business - headquartered in Waregem - in the market for forklift trucks, aerial platforms and other industrial implant vehicles. Founded in '69, TVH Group has grown into an international global player in the distribution of (sales and rental) of forklift trucks and aerial platforms. With more than 6,000 employees worldwide, TVH Group is active in more than 160 countries and serves more than 20,000 customers. With more than 2,000 employees in Belgium, TVH Group - despite its international growth - is still a Belgian company.
Center Of Excellence Manager Data Center
The Center of Excellence Manager will be leading the creation and implementation of the CoE product and/or services strategy whilst supporting the overall global IT processes. He / she will establish an on-going operation of innovation, product roadmap, continuous optimization, efficiency and operational excellence within the scope of the Centre of Excellence (CoE).
This CoE Manager position is a global role: you are responsible for the worldwide CoE Data Center services for TVH, not only in HQ in Belgium, but also for example in Spain, Australia, and US.
You will directly report to the Group IT Infrastructure Director. There will be 5 peer CoE Managers and in regular roadmap/strategy meetings but also in regular operational/tactical meetings you will collaborate closely with your other (peers) CoE management colleagues.
Pillars of CoE Management
IT strategic leadership:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the CoE strategy, in order to ensure alignment with the enterprise's IT and business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
- Translate strategic objectives to a tactical action plan and follow-up on progress by setting and measuring KPI’s
- Create the strategy to achieve a streamlined service in order to drive the global end-to-end business value within the CoE domain
- Participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities in order to focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT CoE environment.
- Lead a team of experts (10 persons) in order to deliver state of the art IT services within your CoE domain of Data Center
- Drive high performing teams by unlocking potential; driving performance management, provide coaching & create an engaging environment
- Participate as an active member of your Center of Excellence in order to deliver expert knowledge on CoE services and/or products and digital product strategies
- Contribute to the future direction of your CoE including roadmap and priority setting of your assigned CoE, in order to focus on the required deliverables.
- Translate business needs to organizational capabilities
- Facilitate learning and knowledge sharing through provision of a range of educational materials and resources, both within his/her CoE and towards other entities, in order to focus on Mastery and Craftsmanship
- Ensure resource management activities and take ultimate accountability for the delivery of CoE members, in order to provide operational excellence…
- People: Build a strong performing organization by attracting and developing the right competencies and capabilities to deliver upon objectives.
- Define the desired cultural attributes you would like in your CoE. Engage team members to come up with some culture hacks to start changing behavior.
- Set directions for your teams; improve worksystems/processes and remove obstacles. Let your teams shine; empower those doing the work to determine how to do the work, and to get it done.
- Partnerships and technology: select IT services and providers, manage vendor and service provider relationships to give solutions for worldwide needs of the business stakeholders.
- Work with business operations / IT Service Management teams in order to ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes
- Ensure the execution of projects & programs are prioritised in line with TVH strategy, in order to strive for a First Time Right approach aiming for a Trusted Partnership model.
- Collaborate with CoE Manager/colleagues on globally confronted challenges to improve User and/or Business experience & support. Work with cross-functional CoE teams, in order to connect those working to a greater purpose focused on business outcomes.
- Master ICT or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Specific knowledge/experience in Data Center technology
- Managerial experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Communicatively strong
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic and problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
TVH Group offers a challenging and varied CoE Manager Data Center role with a global impact. A role where you can further develop your expertise and where you can collaborate with pleasant colleagues. You work in a strong international growth company where IT plays an important strategic role. An innovative, progressive and technical environment that is constantly evolving. There are many development opportunities: permanent guidance, training, ... There is a flexible working arrangement with attention to a good balance between work and private life. There is time for work and fun thanks to the sports and party committee. You work from the headquarter in Waregem, easily accessible and free of traffic jams. In addition, you can count on an attractive and complete salary package and company car.
Please contact Jan Cuyt, Managing Consultant @ Amon
mobile: 0490 42 53 72
Amon is the exclusive partner for the recruitment of this specific role.